This role offers up to £20-£25K per annum.
About the role:
The role of Telephone Sales Executive is to both pro-actively and re-actively promote the product range to new & existing customers with the aim of closing sales to meet and surpass the required sales targets that are set through the use of telephone and email and when required face to face conversation either at the place of work or during trade show exhibitions. The Telesales Executive is also required to act in a customer service role between the company’s customers and the production staff to provide 100% satisfaction to the customer where possible. This is an office/desk based position with the possible requirement to attend trade shows or other exterior activities as and when required although the employee may be required to undertake other tasks and/or responsibilities within the business if and when required
- To meet monthly, annual and any other financial and none-financial targets set by the Management
- Responsible for the accurate and timely issue of quotations and proforma invoices to customers as required
- To process enquiries by phone, email and occasional personal visits, trade shows or meetings as and when required in relation to company business.
- To maintain good relations with customers
- To maintain an efficient working environment
- To solve and provide solutions to customers’ problems
- To process and take payment by Debit card as and when required
- To ensure customer data and information is dealt with securely under GDPR rules
- Record the progress of all enquiries and translate into a monthly report including source of business trends, enquiry conversion rates, future predicted sales, competitor activity and other information as and when required
- Any other task to support the business plan when required including working extra hours if required during trade shows to and to represent the company in a first class manner
- Ensure company business objectives are met
- Fluent English language ability and numeracy skills to a good standard to ensure accuracy of quotations and handling of customer payments
- Excellent polite and persuasive telephone manner able to build relationships
- Sales experience with closing skills. Internal telesales experience in a B2B environment
- Telesales experienced
- Enthusiasm, hard-working, well organised and able to prioritise. Able to meet deadlines, self-starter Teamwork, honesty, loyalty. Initiative and problem solving ability. Time management
- Ability to work Windows based office PC applications incl. Outlook, Word and Excel
- OTE around £24,000 - £30,000 but will depend on experience and knowledge
- 20 days holiday in first FULL year of employment rising to 25 days plus 8 bank statutory holidays (Pro rata if starting part way through year)
- Free Parking
- Pension contributions after 3 months employment
For more information and to apply, get in touch with our Commercial Team at our Loughborough branch by clicking 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!