The Recruitment Group is hiring!
Want to work with a fantastic team at Gousto?
Gousto is on a mission to become the UK's favourite way to eat dinner!
Delicious recipes, precise ingredients & a dollop of adventure, delivered to your door. We have invested in our technology, data capability and product to ensure the customer is at the heart of what we do. Every aspect of our business is powered by our passion.
Whether it is innovation through their recipe development, building algorithms to optimise recipe box journey's, or devising strategies to reduce plastic and food waste. Gousto's teams play a part in their amazing growth in the UK!
The goal of the department is to provide best-in-class service by having the correct materials at the correct location at the correct time, ensuring all customer orders are OTIF (On Time In Full). This is a role where you will make a tangible difference to Gousto, working alongside an experienced Logistics team and Supply Chain team to deliver the best possible customer experience.
About the Role:
We are looking to recruit 2 people for 3-6 months and 2 strong administrators. Your role will help shape a multi-site operation.
Shift pattern: 4 shifts on, 4 off 7am - 7pm.
Pay Rate: £12.00 per hour
You'll have a direct impact on the production facility by planning the movement of stock around the Gousto network to ensure each facility has the correct materials to maximise production capacity.
What you'll do:
• Monitor and manage day to day multi-site transfers and collections
• Troubleshooting supply chain and logistics issues, which could have an operational impact. Escalating to the appropriate team as required
• Own the transfer tool and be the responsible person for raising transfer orders to ensure the right material is at the right site at the right time
• Liaise with the planning department to raise any potential material shortages
• A strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, evolving environment • Strong and clear communication skills
• Natural problem-solving skills (and a desire to identify the problems before they happen)
• A strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
For more information and to apply, contact Liene at our Peterborough branch on 01733 303 373 or click 'Apply' today to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit The Recruitment Group's website to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.