About the role:
As a Supplier Quality Engineer, your main responsibilities will include:
- Driving significant quality improvements through a global, division initiative
- Supporting existing product quality enhancements through use of continuous improvement methodologies and tools, such as: Six Sigma and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP).
- Leading quality deliverables as a key team member for new product programs
- Assuring compliance by conducting supplier process audits to internal Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and external standards. Leading Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA), Risk Management, Issue Reviews, and change control
- Representing the customer, evaluating customer complaints and issues, samples and trends, and determining necessary action plans
- Managing the approval of new components from 50+ suppliers (mainly UK but also in Europe)
- Fostering a quality environment and mindset throughout the business
To be considered for this role, the successful candidate must have:
- At least 2 years’ experience within a similar Quality Engineer role
- Product and process understanding experience, including use of applied statistics and continuous improvement methodologies
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to successfully liaise with internal and external departments
- Full time
- 12-month temporary position
- £15.38 - £17.95 per hour (equivalent to £30k - £35k per annum)
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Courtney or Lauren at our Loughborough branch by clicking 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!