Location – Oxford
Salary - £27,000 per annum
Employment Type – Temp to Perm (6 months)
Our client works directly with local councils to support in the maintenance and service of Buildings, Housing Stock, Parks And Streets. Supplying a wide array of services, the business can support on Waste and Recycling, Civil and Construction Projects, Support Vehicles, Pest Control, and Property.
Their Oxford site is home to their Fleet Distribution and Maintenance Hub where a wide variety of general and specialist vehicles are stored, distributed and maintained. They now a require an additional Stores Person to join their team to assist in the growing work load.
As the Stores Person, you will be responsible for the following:
- Stock Takes and inventories
- Good in and Goods out
- Managing and arranging vehicles for delivery and collection
- Managing Spares inventory
- Ordering of new parts as per Maintenance requirement.
All orders, inventories and parts are logged through their spares system so applicants must be computer literate. Vehicles will also need to be moved on a regular basis so a full driving license is also required.
- Must have previous experience working as a Stores Person or similar role
- Must be computer literate
- Must be comfortable with dealing with technical parts
- Must hold a full UK Driving License