Goods Inwards Inspection
Permanent position (from Day 1)
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30 Monday – Friday
Do you have engineering or manufacturing Stores experience?
Are you looking for a new position where you will be working in a friendly manufacturing environment?
We may have just the job for you!
You will be working for a Rugby based manufacturing company working on a straight Day Shift. The company are growing, and they are nice and busy. It’s a great company to work for.
You will be controlling the mechanical, electrical and electronic items as they come into the factory and preparing the kits for the assemblers to build before dispatch to clients.
The company are particularly looking for someone with Manufacturing or Engineering Stores experience – someone who can read and interpret engineering drawings. If you have an understanding of manufacturing process such as JIT, Kanban and Lean manufacturing it would be ideal.
We are looking for someone with a “Can Do” approach and attitude. Someone who is well organised – someone who is a team player.
A Driving Licence is essential for this position.
A Forklift Licence is preferred although they are willing to train someone.
• Performing checks of materials as they enter the building and inspection of all parts delivered from suppliers
• Entering information into the computer system
• Issue to Works orders
• Pick and kit works orders for assembly
• Process any non-conforming goods through the computer system
• Check engineering stock is in the right location.
• Liaise with engineering Suppliers, Purchasing and Design.
If you are interested in this position, get in touch today!
Immediate start is available for the right candidate.