They are recruiting for a Stock Planner to join their Supply Chain team
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaising with suppliers and the planning manager to maintain orders in line with our forecasts
- Using stock replenishment tools
- Working with the team to collate stock forecasts, ensuring events are planned in alongside all year-round products.
- Co-ordinating and monitoring in-bound consignments
- Ensuring relevant stock movements are completed in an accurate and timely fashion
- Overseeing initial allocation of stock to stores, liaising with stores to agree delivery dates and agreeing a plan for any late launches
You will have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, good attention to detail and be proactive. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced role with a varied workload
- Training and development
- 50% staff lunch discount
- 30% company discount
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free tea, coffee, bread and fruit
For more information and to apply, get in touch with our Witney branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please read our GDPR Data Protection Statement on The Recruitment Group website.