We require committed and experienced Customer Service Advisors to work for our well established client based in Oxford City Centre
About the role:
As Customer Service Advisor, your duties will be:
- Answering enquiries by phone, using a headset and laptop, email, webs chat and fact to face
- Completion of an initial assessment including referrals, assessement can take up to 45 minutes
- Using a range of in-house database systema to search, read and enter service user details
- Working with other teams within the organisation
- You must have exemplary Customer Service skills
- Be very empathetic and have great resilience to conduct these calls
- Good administrative and ICT skills with the ability to priorities workload
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work independently. Support and motive others.
This is a full time temporary role working Monday-Friday from 8.30-5pm until April 2023. This is a hybrid role.
A Standard DBS is a necessary requirement
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Paulette at our Abingdon branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit us online at 'The Recruitment Group' to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.