A leading global manufacturer is looking to appoint a Software Applications in West Oxfordshire.
The position may be home-based or office-based depending on location. There may be occasional travel to the German facilities when necessary.
• Design and building reliable code in C and CODESYS
• Develop on a bespoke platform (MATCH) where necessary
• Implement optimised and high-quality module
• Identify process bottlenecks and bugs
• Make recommendations and be solutions driven
• Implementation by modular programming in C
• Support our team in maintaining the code quality
• Analysis, design and implementation
• Strong working experience of C development
• Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
• Multithreading experience including race conditions, deadlocks and debugging
• Bachelor’s in computer science, mathematics or related field
• Excellent problem solving and communications skills
• Knowledge of Control Area Network (CAN) networks would be beneficial
• Knowledge of Functional Safety desirable
• Knowledge of Hydraulic equipment would be desirable but not essential
• Full driving licence
Hours of work:
Mon – Thurs (08:30 -17:00) & 08:30 – 16:00
25 days plus bank holidays, 13% pension (8.5% Employers Contribution, 4.5% Employee contribution), Sodexo Benefits, free house moving days.
This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside some of the most talented professionals within a manufacturing setting. To apply for this fantastic opportunity please send across an up to date CV or call Jerry Hayman on 01865 264 050.