Are you a problem-solving enthusiast with excellent communication skills? We're seeking a Service Desk Advisor to be the frontline hero in delivering top-notch IT support to valued customers.
Job Title: Service Desk Advisor
Location: London, N1
Hourly Rate: £20.63
Working Days: Monday - Friday
Hours: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Manage requests and encourage users to use self-service systems
- Provide remote assistance to users through instant messenger and through remote support tools such as Dameware
- Assist with issuing and resetting passwords using agreed procedures to maintain system security
- Escalate more complex technical issues to higher-level support teams when necessary
- Receive alerts and monitor the availability and performance of ICT systems using tools including Solarwinds
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of common issues and their resolutions
- As a Service Desk Advisor you will provide on-site support or training to users of the systems as required
- Participate in team meetings, training, and other team activities
- Collaborate with other teams to resolve issues and improve overall support processes
- Undertake other duties commensurate to the grade of the post
- Extensive experience of supporting digital services, assisting users over the phone, and using remote support tools
- As a Service Desk Advisor you should demonstrate awareness of ITIL best practice
- Ability to work collaboratively with other IT professionals and support teams
- Remotely resolve incidents and complete service requests including installing software using a software delivery tool
- Proven ability to prioritise and categorise work to meet service level agreement targets and other priorities
- Ability to maintain user security for access to systems
- Be familiar with the security standards and all relevant legislation that affects security
Ready to make a difference in the world of IT support? Apply now for the Service Desk Advisor position and bring your skills to a team that values excellence and client satisfaction.
The role is for an immediate start until 19 January 2024 with a possibility of an extension.