We're on the lookout for a Service Administrator to join our well-established client based in Abingdon.
About the role:
As a Service Administrator you will be working 8:30 – 17:00 Monday to Thursday and 08:30 to 16:00 Friday. Duties will include:
- Answering incoming calls, dealing with customers and re-directing where appropriate
- Administration paperwork including dockets and contracts
- Data entry
- Booking in service calls and engineer’s work
- Liaising with engineers, other members of staff and clients
- Diary maintenance
- Purchase orders
- Writing emails and letters
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Administrative experience would be an advantage but are not essential
- Good telephone and communication skills
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Ally at our Abingdon branch on 01235 844005 or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit www.therecruitment-group.co.uk/gdpr-data-protection to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.