As the Senior Technical Support Adviser you will:
- Checking of Paraplanning reports and feedback on issues or better ways of working
- Pre-screening of Adviser report requests
- Provide support in improving and updating report templates
- Assist with updating of Procedures Manual and ensure that it remains up to date
- Contribute to corporate development and prosperity, assist other employees and be involved with their training as required
- Create training courses via the Education Academy and roll out across the business
- To assist in the creation, implementation and development of internal systems, in order to meet regulatory obligations, and to improve and maintain efficient working practices within the organisation
- Answer technical questions for the business
This role would suit a candidate who is looking for a career in Financial Services, who ideally has 5 years’ experience in the financial services industry of which a minimum of 2 years has been in a Paraplanning role or adviser/Paraplanner training role within a firm of financial advisers
This company offers an excellent benefits package and a great working environment.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with our Witney branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please read our GDPR Data Protection Statement on The Recruitment Group website.