We are working in partnership with a highly successful and well-respected Accountancy Practice in Oxford, who are recruiting for a Semi-Senior Outsourcing Assistant to join their team.
You will be given a small portfolio of clients to manage, assisting with the preparation of management accounts and VAT returns.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management Accounts- sales and purchase ledger
- Manage your portfolio of clients effectively and ensure deadlines are met
- Raises invoices for partners approval
- Work collaboratively with the team and assist with implementation of new procedures
- Assist with preparation of VAT returns for clients
We are looking for a candidate with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in management accounts, ideally within a practice environment.
Our client offers a generous benefits package including:
- Private health care
- Gym membership discounts
- 24 days holiday bank holidays
- Team social events
- Holiday buy and sell
- Study package available
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit The Recruitment Groups home page to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with our Oxford branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!Apply now