Salary 24k Great Commission
Cheshire – SK8
Hours - Monday to Friday 40 hours
Financial Services / Insolvency Practitioners / Financial Advisory / Consultant / Sales / Cheshire / SK8
The Recruitment Group is working with an independent advisory firm who have a fantastic reputation and is looking for sales consultants to join their team.
This is a young, dynamic business in a very niche industry that wants candidates on board who want to get great satisfaction out of the part they play within the team.
Are you looking to go into a new industry or are you currently operating within this space and fancy a change?... We are looking to speak to passionate, empathetic and goal-driven individuals today……
Purpose of the Sales Consultant role:
The purpose of this role is to reach out to businesses who are facing financial difficulties and offer them a professional service giving a variety of different options to release some of the stresses and putting them in touch with a qualified financial partner.
Main duties and responsibilities of the Sales Exec:
- Generate warm leads through social media campaigns.
- Follow up on inquiries coming into the business and introduce the business and services.
- Complete fact-finding questions with the client to be able to qualify for the opportunity.
- Sales Solution focussed.
- Ensure output on all engagements is delivered to high standards.
- Demonstrate a high level of commercial and strategic thinking with a view to maximizing return for stakeholders on cases.
- Understand and appreciate key commercial aspects of the insolvent company.
- Ensuring deadlines are met.
Experience/knowledge requirements for the Sales Exec:
- Strong work ethic
- Motivated and Coachable
- Personal insolvency knowledge would be desirable however not essential.
- Sales experience is a must
- Solutions focussed