As Sales Co-ordinator you will have excellent interpersonal skills and be comfortable working within a team environment.
- To answer customer queries promptly
- Translate orders into a format that allows them to be processed efficiently through the system and in accordance with the Quality Manual procedures
- Ensure that stock is allocated to each order without duplication
- Liaise with other departments to ensure that delivery deadlines are met
- Support engineers with feedback on enquiries, customers or market information
- Prepare and distribute quotations in accordance with the quality manual procedures
- Prepare and distribute despatch documentation to ensure goods are despatched on time
- Liaise with product specialists and sales personnel in the UK on matters relating to product specification or availability
- Offer support to customers, sales engineers and colleagues within your team
The ideal Sales Coordinator will be self-motivated with the ability to adapt to fluctuating work demands and multiple priorities, well organised, conscientious and hard working. You will have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written along with good IT skills using SAP, Excel, Word and Outlook.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with our Witney branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please read our GDPR Data Protection Statement on The Recruitment Group website.