We're on the lookout for a Sales Coordinator to join our well-established client based in Buckingham on a Permanent full time basis.
About the role:
The main purpose of this role is to process orders and assist customers with enquiries. The role would suit someone with a background in customer service
Day to day tasks will include liaising with customers regarding pricing, the status of their orders, advising delivery dates and assisting with any other enquiries.
Processing orders is also a big part of the position.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Processing orders
- Liaise with customers both via email and on the phone
- Tracking deliveries
- Updating despatch dates on the system, and keeping customers informed as to any delays/updates regarding their orders
- Liaise with the despatch team to arrange deliveries
- Liaise with the Production Manager regarding special orders, delivery dates etc.
- General pricing for customers
- Liaise with the accounts department when customers are over the credit limit/on credit hold to try and achieve a resolution.
If you are able to work in a fast paced environment and provide fantastic service this position is for you.
£23,000 to £24,000 per annum
22 days annual leave excluding bank holidays
Monday to Friday 08:30am to 05:00 pm
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Laura at our Banbury branch on (phone number removed) or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit The Recruitment-group website to to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.