As the Sales & Service Administrator you will have proficient IT skills, excellent organisational and communication skills.
The key responsibilities of a Sales and Service Administrator include
- Day-to-day administration of the sales and support teams, order processing, and fulfilment.
- Setting up and maintaining new accounts.
- Monitoring production schedule and proactive customer communications in order fulfilment.
- Creating quotes for new prospects, spares, and service contracts with the support of the service and sales teams.
- Coordination of service visits by our engineers, including internal ordering of parts, assistance with travel arrangements and liaising with customers to finalise arrangements.
- Providing administrative support to the Head of Sales & Marketing.
- Tracking deferred revenue, loaner stock/fixed assets to ensure records are updated, and annual audits of these can be carried out.
As Sales and Service Administrator, you will have high attention to detail and an excellent level of accuracy, well developed numeracy/literacy skills and an excellent understanding of computer systems, particularly Excel and other Microsoft Office packages.
You will have the ability to work using your own initiative and within a team environment.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with our Witney branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please read our GDPR Data Protection Statement on The Recruitment Group website.