We are delighted to working exclusively with a well-established Software Solutions company based in West Oxfordshire.
Our client seeks a Sales Administrator to assist their Resource Manager and Sales team with varied administration tasks.
As the Sales Administrator, you will:
• Prepare services and training completion forms in advance of site visits
• Update daily activities with Outlook diaries
• Organise Site visits and record on the outlook calendar
• Schedule all internal activities for the Technical Team
• Schedule all customer facing activities
• Checking training log weekly and prepare summary for weekly meeting
• Communicate any course changes between both the Technical and Marketing teams
• Liaise with Account Managers with regards to Sales orders and process these in a timely manner
The ideal Sales Administrator will be highly organised with first class communication skills.
You will numerate and good with numbers and be able to work on your own initiative.
Our clients offers a friendly working environment coupled with excellent benefits and a competitive salary.
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit www.therecruitment-group.co.uk/gdpr-data-protection to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.