We are delighted to be working exclusively with a local manufacturing company that requires an experienced Sales Administrator to cover a 12-month maternity position.
As the Sales Administrator, you will report to the Office Manager and work within a team of 4.
Responsibilities for this busy and varied Sales Administrator role will include:
• Liaising with Production and Customers to ensure orders and quotations are complete and correct.
• Updating Sales order spreadsheets with new orders/repairs
• Assisting with Export licence applications and overall export compliance
• Raising purchase orders and processing stock checks
• Assisting with despatch documentation and invoices notifying customers of lead times
• Ensure warranty periods are correct
The ideal Sales Administrator will have a strong Administration background coupled with experience with Sage 200.
This varied and diverse role would suit someone who enjoys a busy and stimulating environment and can prioritise an ever-changing workload.
Our client offers a favourable salary coupled with the opportunity to work remotely.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with our Witney branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please read our GDPR Data Protection Statement on The Recruitment Group website.