The Recruitment Group is hiring!
We're on the lookout for an experienced Resourcing Specialist to join our well-established client based in South-East
About the role as a Resourcing Specialist Resourcing Lead:
To co-ordinate and deliver proactive initiatives to support Driver attraction and brand raising awareness through understanding the business needs, utilising the necessary resources and skills to develop and deliver attraction solutions, working with key stakeholders to agree actions and implementation of operational attraction activity
Pay Rate and working sites:
• Distribution Project Manager, Distribution Managers, Distribution Teams, Centre specialists, Distribution Lead People Partner, Marketing team.
• Key Relationships (External) 3rd party providers including Recruitment marketing, print providers, Job centres, Councils, training providers.
• Travel to key Southeast sites and depots with some National travel
• £16.41 per hour
• Monday – Friday
• Enfield, Paddock Wood, Basingstoke, Banbury (south sites)
• There will be occasional travel to Head Office in Bolton required (typically one a month).
As a Resourcing Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
• To work with the Driver Resourcing to identify, assess and implement the operational attraction activity for Drivers nationally. With specific emphasis on identified priority areas.
• Be an ambassador of our brand, promoting employer of choice.
• To proactively network and implement external attraction activity creating opportunities for brand awareness. Including areas such as local job centre coordination, leaflet drops, banner advertising, press advertising, digital and social campaigns.
• To support managers with local Recruitment activity and projects ensuring campaigns are on track and appropriate resource and materials are available to support.
Do you have previous experience working as a Resourcing Specialist? To be considered for this role, you will be a passionate Resourcing Specialist candidate with excellent relationship management and time keeping skills. With experience in a similarly creative position previously, you will thrive in a diverse role and be confident juggling a varied and challenging workload.
For more information about Resourcing Specialist, get in touch with Reshma at our Rugby branch on 01788 541 601 or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit www.therecruitment-group.co.uk/gdpr-data-protection to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.