The Recruitment Group are pleased to announce that we are now recruiting for Recycling Operatives for a busy operation based in NG24 Newark Area
If you have a background within the recycling sector this role could be for you.
The company have been going from strength to strength and they are already expanding their premises due to their growth.
Available shift: Monday to Friday -07:30am - 16:30pm
General Duties for Recycling Operatives:
· Working on a production line
· Picking recyclable goods from the picking line
· Manual labour/general tidying around the yard or picking station
· Comfortable to work independently and as part of a team
· Must be fit and healthy because this role is physically demanding
· Previous experience within a labouring environment is desirable but not essential
· Work ethic is very key, and this will be monitored frequently by site supervisors
· The ideal candidate would be hardworking and reliable and be okay with working outdoors in any weather conditions.
· Own long safety boots and overall required.
Timekeeping and honestly are very important to the hiring company
If you would like to learn more about these Recycling Operatives positions, please get in touch with The Recruitment Group
You can either submit your CV or alternatively you can call The Recruitment Group and ask to speak to a member of the team
This role is for an immediate start
If you want to learn more about these opportunities, please contact The Recruitment Group on -0115 871 5990 for immediate consideration
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit The Recruitment Group's website to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.