Recruitment Resourcer – Office, Professional & Technical
Salary £18,000 - £22,000
The Recruitment Group are excited to be growing our existing teams. We are looking to add a talented Recruitment Resourcer that will support our Office, Professional & Technical division in Leicester.
• Full time, permanent position
• £18,000 - £22,000 basic salary
• Competitive commission structure
• Enjoy your birthday ‘off’ work
• Free fresh fruit, delivered to branch every Monday
• Access to Healthy Assured wellbeing app
• Access to Tictrac app
• Regular staff events
• Pension scheme
As a Recruitment Resourcer, your responsibility is to identify, attract and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements of the business brief and provide resourcing support to the Office, Professional & Technical team. Daily duties include (but are not limited to):
• Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements.
• Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures.
• Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently.
• Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies.
• Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams.
• Initiate, manage, and develop candidate relationships.
• Identify and progress leads as required.
• Contribute to the development of a recruitment resourcing plan.
• Proactively and consistently strive to identify new candidate and client opportunities.
• Provide first line support for all enquiries.
• Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation.
• Provide support to ensure that the candidates and clients always receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service.
• Always seek and provide feedback in a professional manner to candidates.
• Accurately record candidate and client information on the recruitment database
• Utilise database information in line with relevant legislation and best practice.
• Escalate non-compliance where appropriate.
• Meet agreed Key Performance Indicators (e.g. interviews arranged, candidates sourced etc)
• Varied administration tasks
Our ideal candidate would ideally be someone from a Recruitment background or previously employed in a busy office environment, other skills will include:
• Able to prioritise & multi-task
• Excellent communication skills
• Willing to work towards tight deadlines
• Able to work as part of a team
• IT Literate and able to use all Microsoft functions
If you are interested in applying, or would like to discuss this role in more detail, please contact Stacy for a confidential chat!