The Recruitment Group is looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our dynamic team and drive the growth of our business. As a Recruitment Consultant, you will play a key role in sourcing, attracting, and placing top talent for our clients.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, acting as their main point of contact for all recruitment needs.
- Conduct regular candidate sourcing and headhunting activities to build a strong talent pipeline.
- Manage the entire recruitment process from sourcing and interviewing candidates to offer management and post-placement follow up.
- Work closely with clients to understand their hiring needs and provide recommendations for the best recruitment solutions.
- Develop and implement innovative recruitment strategies to attract top talent in a competitive market.
- Collaborate with the wider recruitment team to achieve business goals and targets.
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Consultant.
- Strong understanding of the recruitment process, including sourcing, interviewing and offer management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients and candidates.
- Proven track record of successfully placing candidates in a variety of industries.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities.
- Passion for the recruitment industry and a drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Salary up to £28,000
- Competitive bonus structure after 6 months
- Access to Health and Wellbeing content through our ‘Health Assured’ partnership.
- Pension scheme
- 27 days holiday Bank Holidays
At The Recruitment Group, we offer a supportive and dynamic working environment, as well as opportunities for professional development and career progression. If you are an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you.
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit The Recruitment Groups home page to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.Apply now