Our Recruitment Consultants form the core of our business, and your main responsibilities will focus around maintaining and growing an Industrial Services desk to supply talented candidates to our most important clients in the Leicestershire and the surrounding area. This is a people-focused role, and most of your time will be spent engaging with clients and candidates, nurturing existing relationships and working hard to build strong new ones.
Other duties will include:
- Account Management
- Sales calls and business development
- Giving feedback to clients and candidates
- Writing job adverts and posting on various job boards
- Using our recruitment software to log all data for both clients and candidates
- Conducting interviews both face to face and via Teams (video call)
- Booking and attending client meetings
- Formatting CV’s to present your candidate in the best light
- Providing detailed information on vacancies you are recruiting to candidates
- Offering a consultative service to candidates and clients
- Administration tasks
- Salary up to £26,000 a year, depending on your experience
- Competitive performance-based commission scheme to complement your salary
- 37.5hours a week (8:30am-5pm)
- Company laptop and phone
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays & your birthday off!
- Access to our health & wellbeing portal “Health Assured” as well as tons of other benefits like work drinks, eyecare vouchers and free fresh fruit in the office!
- Full pension scheme
We’re looking for driven and positively minded consultants, ideally with previous recruitment experience. Our consultants form the backbone of our business, so you’ll need excellent communication and relationship-building skills, as well as embodying our values of being driven, accountable, genuine, caring, and credible. We’re looking for people who embrace new challenges, and love smashing targets. Organisational and IT skills are essential, and local knowledge is also a bonus!
Who we are:
We are The Recruitment Group, and our mission is to change the face of the recruitment industry forever.
From the outside, we might look like the new kids on the block, but dig a little deeper and you’ll discover a business steeped in over 40 years of industry heritage and experience. One which places people at the heart of what we do and is committed to putting the “human touch” back into recruitment.
We’re a rapidly growing, forward-thinking business that’s built on a staunch set of values and allow our team the freedom to operate in their roles as they see fit.
After a phenomenal first year in business, we’re scaling up our internal teams to meet demand, and we’re on the hunt for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to build a desk within our team. Now is a fantastic time to join us, so if you’re ready to take the next step in your career read on to find out more about the role.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with The Recruitment Group or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!