As a Recruitment Advisor, you will be instrumental in the attraction, selection and onboarding of new employees across all areas of Operations, as well as Head Office and Support functions. You will support and advise line managers to ensure speed and quality in the hiring process, whilst delivering an exceptional candidate experience. This is a busy, hands-on role and requires real initiative. Combined with the day to day tasks, you will be working with the team on recruitment projects to shape the overall talent acquisition strategy for an ever-evolving, industry leading business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as an ambassador for the brand and point of contact for potential new employees
- Proactively source the best candidates for open vacancies
- Screen applications, conduct interviews and provide feedback in a timely manner
- Advise Line Managers on best practice with a candidate-centric approach
- Lead employee branding activity with the support of the Marketing team
- Assess the market and provide solutions for “hard to fill” vacancies
- Own recruitment administration – Right to Work checks, offer letters, etc
- Build lasting relationships with candidates, employees and line managers
- Lead external recruitment events – Careers fairs, Open days, etc.
The ideal Recruitment Advisor will possess experience within the Retail or Hospitality sector. You will have excellent communication skills, 1st class stakeholder management experience and the ability to manage a varied workload of projects and live vacancies.
Experience using an ATS would be great, but not essential as training will be provided.
Experience or exposure to Employee Branding and EVP would be an advantage
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 30-60% brand discount from day one
- 50% staff lunch discount
- Company parties
- Wellness focused – employee helpline, voluntary health cash plan, subsidised private medical insurance
- Access to hundreds of online discounts
- Cycle to work
- Team member of the month award
- Refer a Friend Scheme Bonus
- Access to a variety of discounts on retail, restaurants, and cinema tickets
- Milestone awards years
For more information and to apply, get in touch with our Witney branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please read our GDPR Data Protection Statement on The Recruitment Group website.