Hours: Days (37.5 hrs a week)
Salary: £32,881.50 plus an annual bonus of 10% if all objectives are achieved plus PRP payment twice a year depending on performance indicators
Are you a skilled Quality Engineer? Do you currently live in Rugby, Coventry, Daventry, Leicester, Leamington or the surrounding area? This is an excellent global engineering company – great to work for – highly professional – it is a real opportunity for career advancement.
The company are looking for an experienced Quality Engineer – manufacturing processes including Milling, Turning, heat treatment, centreless grinding, drilling, thread rolling, broaching and chemical finishing. They use a wide range of Quality tools including RACARs, 8D methodology, solving day to day quality issues, coaching employees in the use of 4D and 8D problem-solving techniques.
The position will involve
• Working with problem-solving and process improvement teams, defining objectives and maintaining action plans.
• Report on quality performance through BIS charts and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
• Raise Engineering Change Request.
• Train production operators in the correct use of measuring equipment.
• Create work instructions for the correct use of measurement systems.
• Train production operators for first off approval, including dimensional checks and metallurgical examinations etc.
• Conduct Audit spot checks
• Conduct NADCAP pre-assessment and facilitate NADCAP audits.
• Close out NCRs
• Maintaining process control plans
• (PCP’s) and auto control forms (ACF’s).
• Support Product and Production Engineering with completion of FAIR’s, New Product Reviews, PFMEA’s, process flow diagrams etc.
If you have experience working within an engineering Quality Department and you are looking for a new position get in touch today - the company are genuinely excellent to work for. Bill Bates The Recruitment Group
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please read our GDPR Data Protection Statement on The Recruitment Group website