This role offers up to £23,500 per annum depending on experience
About the role:
This role will be responsible for the testing of pharmaceutical raw materials (including components), intermediates and finished products for batch release, stability, development studies and customer complaints in line with site procedures. Completion of site support activities including Environmental monitoring, water analysis and microbial identification analysis. The employee would represent the department as required to include external customers and regulators.
Other responsibilities are included in EPR along with other tasks that may be deemed appropriate by supervision.
- Knowledge and application of current safety regulations (e.g., CoSHH) as applicable to laboratory functions
- Follow the 10 rules of GMP
- Work to appropriate laboratory systems, standards and procedures, e.g., data recording, labelling, investigation and calibration procedures. Complete analytical documentation including the input of results onto the LIMS system.
- Awareness of current regulatory standards as applicable to laboratory functions.
- Maintain good laboratory housekeeping.
- Maintain GMP / GLP standards and principles within the laboratory area.
- Perform microbiological testing using methods where training has been received with minimal avoidable errors in order to meet scheduled timelines.
- Perform new test methods and techniques once full training has been received.
- Complete preliminary investigations with minimum support. Complete full-scale investigations with support.
- Review and issue GMP documentation where full training has been received.
Product, Equipment and Process Knowledge
- Have a basic knowledge of pharmaceutical products and testing.
- Develop an understanding of the tests carried out and their impact on the products / materials worked on.
- Responsible for the maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment.
- Support continuous improvement activities within own group.
- Participate as a team member for Group CI projects as appropriate.
- Develop a basic understanding of the resources required to perform laboratory-based activities.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities.
Skills & Experience
- Ideally have worked with GLP, GMP, Specifications and Test Methods
- Ideally have 1 year of experience of testing within the Pharmaceutical Laboratory
- Ideally have hands on experience of aseptic techniques and aseptic manufacture
- Ideally have knowledge of pharmaceutical testing requirements, testing equipment and current Analytical techniques.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with our Commercial Team at our Loughborough branch by clicking 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit www.therecruitment-group.co.uk/gdpr-data-protection to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.