- Early Shift - Monday to Friday – 06:00 to 14:15
- Late Shift - Monday to Thursday – 13.45 to 22:00, Friday - 13:45 to 19:30
- Knowledge and application of current safety regulations (e.g., CoSHH) as applicable to laboratory functions
- Follow the 10 rules of GMP
- Work to appropriate laboratory systems, standards and procedures, e.g., data recording, labelling, investigation and calibration procedures. Complete analytical documentation including the input of results onto the LIMS system.
- Awareness of current regulatory standards as applicable to laboratory functions.
- Maintain good laboratory housekeeping.
- Maintain GMP / GLP standards and principles within the laboratory area.
- Perform analytical testing using methods where training has been received with minimal avoidable errors in order to meet scheduled timelines.
- Perform new test methods and techniques once full training has been received.
- Complete preliminary investigations with minimum support. Complete full-scale investigations with support.
- Review and issue GMP documentation where full training has been received.
- Have knowledge of pharmaceutical products and testing.
- Develop an understanding of the tests carried out and their impact on the products / materials worked on.
- Responsible for the maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment.
Skills & Experience
To be considered for this role, the sucessful candidate must have:
- Worked with GLP, GMP, Specifications and Test Methods
- 1 year of experience of testing within the Pharmaceutical Laboratory
- Hands on experience of HPLC, and UV techniques
- Working knowledge of pharmaceutical testing requirements, testing equipment and current Analytical techniques.