This role offers £12.98 per hour (£25,311 per annum).
About the role:
As a Purchase Ledger Controller your main responsibilities will include:
- Raise purchase orders
- Daily interface of invoices and credits raised
- Purchase invoice processing (log and match)
- Month end procedures and ledger management including month end
- Match payments to invoices and ensure purchase orders raised
- Administration of receipts and payments
- Review and develop reporting and procedures
- Setting up new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details
To be considered for this role, you will require previous experience working within an accounting role and have excellent written and verbal communications skills. The successful candidate must also have sound IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and relevant accounting software.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with the Commercial Team at our Loughborough branch by clicking 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!