Our client a local & well-established wealth management business are seeking a Project Manager to join their professional team.
As the Project Manager you will:
• Support the business with initiating and designing plans for successful projects
• Communicate, coordinate and liaise between departments, employees and external clients to achieve the desired outcome for various projects
• Carry out risk assessments and negotiate with external contact to achieve project goals
• Assist with the updating of the procedures manual
• Make recommendations for improvements to company procedures
• To assist in the creation, development and implementation of internal systems
The ideal Project Manager will be qualified in Prince2, Agile project management approach, along with experience in change management.
Experience within the financial services industry is desirable for this newly created, exciting Project Management role however it is not essential.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a forward-thinking, progressive business who encourage their staff to develop this could be the opportunity for you.
For more information and to apply, contact Louise on 01993 892 526 or click 'Apply' today!
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
The Recruitment Group acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this Permanent opportunity