Salary - £12.32 per hour
Hours - Monday to Friday (37 hours per week)
Programming / Administration / Data Entry / Loughborough
Here at The Recruitment Group, our client is looking for a driven and professional individual with previous experience working within a busy office environment to join their Administration and Programme team.
Purpose of the Programmes Administrator
The suitable candidate will be working closely with the administration team and academic colleagues, ensuring that all administrative and programming duties are completed to high level of standard.
Main duties and responsibilities of the Programmes Administrator
• To be responsible for the preparation of all induction communications including mailings to freshers
• To act as the first point of contact for all students, assisting with queries and providing information, and general advice and guidance, in a timely and effective manner
• To be responsible for the administration associated with the monitoring of student attendance via the digital registers and updating student information on central systems.
• In conjunction with colleagues, to assist with the planning, organisation and running of key events such as student induction programmes, student open/visit days and graduation events.
• To assist with the collation and maintenance of risk assessment and ethical clearance documentation.
• To assist with admissions processing, consulting where appropriate with admissions staff and the Admissions Office.
• To be a point of contact for admissions enquiries by telephone and email. To respond to enquiries, giving advice to applicants and their parents as appropriate.
• In conjunction with academic colleagues, to assist with the organisation of open days, visit days and recruitment events - this includes the preparation of relevant publicity and paperwork associated with the events, and participation in the events as required.
Experience/knowledge requirements for the Programmes Administrator
• Previous relevant experience of working in a busy office environment.
• Experience within a student or other customer focussed environment.
• Experience of establishing and maintaining accurate electronic records.
• Experience of working individually and as part of a team.
Please contact Molly @The Recruitment Group on the contact details provided.