Pay for the Production Operator
£11.33 per hour which is inclusive of shift pay. Increases to £12.58 after 12 weeks.
06:00 to 14:00 / 13:45 21:45 – Monday to Friday (rotating shifts)
- Manufacture and maintain presses and the wash bay and degreasing
- Processes to ensure that production targets are met whilst ensuring that quality is built into the manufacturing process.
- On the job training will be provided however a good work ethic specifically relating to safety and quality are essential.
- The Operator role will be predominately based in CMF however duties may include supporting the valve assembly department when required.
- Ensure all production targets are met by running machines at optimum performance whilst working to Quality and GMP standards
- Provide cover for colleague’s machines whilst still in operation e.g., break times and in house training.
- Ensure batch components match planned work orders and always meet GMP standards.
- Carry out safety checks and maintain a high standard of safety and housekeeping e.g., work area to be kept tidy, adhere to changing room policies, ensure components and product are in the correct locations, machine cleanliness, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) worn where applicable e.g., safety glasses, safety shoes, etc.
- Complete all applicable paperwork compliantly, including process logbook entries, manufacturing information sheets, product identification labels and supporting documentation.
- Conduct a thorough and effective daily handover to colleague(s), including schedule, issues, QC checks underway, etc.
- Liaise with Team Leader, Shift Leader and Quality in solving batch and/or issues within the department and other affected departments.
- Adhere to site regulations working safely and complying with all company safe working practices and procedures.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Jane on 07526228876 at The Recruitment Group.
For ease you can register on line.