We are aware of current scams impersonating recruitment agencies including ourselves targeting jobseekers over whatsapp and asking them to supply personal details.
Please be aware that The Recruitment Group will never ask you for your personal information via Whatsapp and anyone claiming to be from The Recruitment Group doing so is part of a scam. We also never advertise jobs through Whatsapp.
For more information please click here
The Recruitment Group has a brilliant opportunity for a Printing Operative to join a world-renowned client based in Clayton West, Huddersfield. As a leading provider of banking, insurance, financial solutions, business solutions, utilities, retail, and public sector services, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing team.
Monday to Friday
Day Shifts / Night Shifts / Rotational Shifts
We are looking for an experienced Printing Operative to join our client's Production team and help them reach their business goals. The successful candidate must possess multi-skilled competencies in Production processes and functions, helping to produce output that meets customer specifications and agreed deadlines. They must also be passionate about their work and maintain our high standards of quality and safe working practises.
* Operate machinery and equipment to the required standard.
* Communicate with other teams to ensure effective handovers.
* Work within a team to produce high quality products, within a designated area.
* Be flexible to the demands of the department, working in all areas of production where needed.
* Set up machinery/work area and make sure all production materials are available.
* Operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed.
* Demonstrate attention to detail for all tasks.
* Undertake training to meet business requirements.
* Be proactive in working towards team-based goals.
* Report any malfunctions in a timely manner to minimise equipment downtime and impact to service delivery.
* Meet Production targets as set by Line Manager.
* Follow OTC quality procedures at all times.
* Maintain cleanliness of equipment and work area.
* Accurately complete all relevant paperwork associated with tasks.
* Adhere to company health and safety guidelines at all times.
* Prior experience in the print & mail industry.
* Basic knowledge/practical experience of Excel.
* Knowledge of production procedures.
* Attention to detail.
* Problem-solving skills.
If you possess the necessary skills and experience for this role, please apply now. Alternatively, you can e-mail your CV to email@example.com or call 0116 497 6610 for more information.