We are working in partnership with a highly successful and well-respected client in South Oxfordshire, who are recruiting for a Production Operative to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for manufacture, test, and inspection of products in accordance with the client’s quality standards.
Role: Production Operative
Salary – £Competitive
Hours – Monday to Friday 7.00am – 3.00pm
Location – South Oxfordshire
Benefits for a Production Operative:
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
- Private Healthcare
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Company Pension
- Free parking.
Responsibilities of the Production Operative:
- Assist in the preparation of mouldings in support of the production schedule.
- Assist in the production of sub-assemblies as and when required.
- Assist in the assembly and finish of moulded parts as directed by the Team Leader. Adopting good workmanship standards, paying particular attention to quality
Requirements of the Production Operative:
- A good standard of general education
- Either qualified by experience (2 years plus) or Engineering BTEC Level qualifications with 1-2 years plus experience of working in a similar environment.
- Must be practically minded and able to use conventional workshop power and hand tools.
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit The Recruitment Groups home page to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with our Oxford branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!Apply now