Are you a Production Engineer living in the Rugby/Daventry/Coventry/Leicester area?
Looking for a new permanent Production Engineer position?
Interested in working for one of the best engineering companies in Europe?
If you are a skilled Production Engineer get in touch today.
The company are excellent to work for. They are part of a worldwide group of companies with 40 sites across 4 continents and over 12,000 employees. They manufacture high volume precision engineering components.
There are real opportunities for progression – the company are very well established and secure.
Location: Rugby area
Hours: Monday – Friday 37.5 hours
Salary: Circa £32,000 - PLUS BONUS circa 10%
PLUS: Other great benefits (PRP + great pension etc)
Holidays: 25 days plus bank holidays
The job title is “Cell Production Engineer” - if successful you will be working within one of the Rugby based manufacturing teams helping to identify and implement process improvements and helping to resolve engineering issues to maximise capability, productivity and machine availability.
They have a wide variety of high and low volume manufacturing processes including heading, heat treatment, centreless grinding, turning, drilling, thread rolling, broaching and chemical finishing etc.
The Production Engineer position will involve –
• Supporting the Cell Leader and Quality Engineer with productivity and quality issues
• Creating Quality Control Plans, Work Instructions, Process control Procedures, Overlays etc
• Prepare and issue 2D and 3D Engineering drawings including machinery, tooling and facilities
• Take an active role in tooling management including designing, developing and ordering tools.
• Be proficient in CAD draughting and awareness of 3D printing.
• Recommend, plan and lead improvement teams.
• Evaluate cost savings for improvement activities.
• Monitor, evaluate and improve machine capabilities.
• Support the asset management of the team (overseeing purchase, qualification, delivery, relocation and disposal of assets), write machine process and performance specifications, plan, organise and execute Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) and Site Acceptance Tests (SAT) for capital purchases.
If you have the required experience, live within a 1-hour drive of Rugby, please get in touch today.
If you haven’t an up to date CV, Bill Bates will happily help put you one together.
Call our Rugby branch on 01788 541 601 or click 'Apply' today!