Location: Halesowen (B63)
Hours of Work: 8.30am – 5.30pm – Mon – Fri
Salary: £10.57ph - £11.05ph (£22,000pa - £25,000pa)
A rapidly growing e-commerce company is now looking for a copywriter to join and contribute to their continued growth. You will join a high-performance team and play an integral role with plenty of opportunity to put your spin on processes/practises moving forward.
Creativity will be at the core of every task - language will be the means in how this is expressed.
The role will involve a multitude of tasks, from writing descriptively about our products and marketing them, to producing listings on our ecommerce platforms.
- Experience and understanding of Linnworks Order Management (training can be provided)
- Experience with e-commerce platforms (eBay and Magento - training can be provided)
- Knowledge of HTML formatting skills
- Social media experience and understanding (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.)
- Understanding of how to produce and leverage marketing research
- Writing in a consumer engaging manner with correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Searching for and collate accurate information, to develop into product descriptions
- Repurposing data (copy, images, and product features) into informative and engaging product listings, across multiple platforms
- Computer proficiency to generate efficient working methodology
- Accuracy and keen eye for details, to minimize error at all steps