We are aware of current scams impersonating recruitment agencies including ourselves targeting jobseekers over whatsapp and asking them to supply personal details.
Please be aware that The Recruitment Group will never ask you for your personal information via Whatsapp and anyone claiming to be from The Recruitment Group doing so is part of a scam. We also never advertise jobs through Whatsapp.
For more information please click here
We are delighted to be working in partnership with a highly successful and well-respected client in Abingdon, who are recruiting for a Procurement Administrator to join their team.
As part of the Commercial Services team, reporting to the procurement manager, this individual will work closely with the finance team to manage compliance and purchase order creation using SAP.
Role: Procurement Administrator
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm
Benefits for a Procurement Administrator:
- 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
- Company Pension
- Private Medical Cover
- Option to buy and sell holiday.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free parking.
Responsibilities of the Procurement Administrator:
- Creation of letters to notify suppliers about tender information.
- Collation of clarification queries and coordination of responses
- Setting up meetings and coordinating discussions
- Triaging new requests and escalating issues
- Capturing actions in meeting and communicating these effectively
- Administrating our mailbox.
Requirements of the Procurement Administrator:
- Experience working with Microsoft products and confidence using various IT systems once familiar.
- Experience working with finance systems is desirable but not essential.
- Ability to work independently whilst able to recognise when to escalate issues.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and remain organised. Good time management skills.
- Willingness and curiosity to learn about the company and its Finance and Commercial Services functions.
- Ability to communicate clearly in written and verbal formats.
- Previous experience in either a finance and/or procurement related role desirable.
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit The Recruitment Groups home page to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with our Oxford branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!