Experienced Press Brake Setter / Operator needed urgently for a local manufacturing company in Banbury!
Full time job, permanent opportunity with a great company.
Within this role, you will be required to work on multiple projects at any one time. This will require someone whose attention to detail and ability to multi task are unquestionable, as this will be pivotal part in determining project-specific success and divisional growth. Operating an Amada HFE MK2 down stroking press brake, the following applies to all applicants:
Main duties will include:
• The pressing, inspection and tolerance checking of both standard and bespoke components.
• The programming, setting and adjustment of the brake press to achieve component forming in a timely manner.
• Assist with general manufacture activities where necessary.
• Any other duties as required and within the skills set of this role.
Skills & Experience Required:
• Must possess previous experience of working in a similar position.
• Experience of working within the fabrication industry would be a clear advantage.
• Have the knowledge and understanding of the Amada HFE press range or similar.
• The ability to read and understand manufacture drawings.
• Be able to work to strict deadlines.
• Possess good communication and numeracy skills.
• Can work equally well in either a team or lone working environment.
• Must be quality driven with attention to detail being paramount in everything achieved.
• Must have own transport.
Working hours: Mon – Fri, 40,5h pw standard
If you are great at problem solving and have the ability to liaise comfortably with all elements of the manufacturing process then this job is for you.
For more information and to apply, contact Aga on 01295 224 224 or click 'Apply' today!