We're on the lookout for a Personal Assistant to join our well-established client based in Brackley on a temporary basis of 4 months.
About the role:
As a Personal Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the MD with day to day company tasks.
- Checking MD emails and responding in his absence, flagging up anything urgent.
- Assisting the MD with the utilities accounts for the business.
- Ordering materials for the workshop, equipment for the office and uniforms.
- Liaising with our website developer to keep the website up to date.
- Liaising with our IT provider on day-to-day IT issues and longer-term IT infrastructure.
- Managing online accounts to market units for sale
- Social media – Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook
- Answering the telephone, transferring calls, and taking messages
- Welcoming visitors
- Taking in packages from Royal Mail
- Assisting the team where necessary
- Assisting with the recruitment of staff when necessary.
Working hours are 09:00am to 05:00pm Monday to Friday
Salary : £14 per hour
- Driving license required
- Excellent communication skills and be fluent in spoken and written English
- Excellent computer skills and strong working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Inquisitive, positive and have hands on approach with great attention to detail and organisational skills
- Confidence in answering the phone and taking and passing on messages
- Confidence in greeting visitors
- GCSE standard or equivalent
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Morgan Dean at our Banbury branch on 01295 224221 or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit www.therecruitment-group.co.uk/gdpr-data-protection to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.