- Office & Facilities Management - You will be responsible for the day to day operations of the office, and working with the Executive Team to identify and deliver improvement projects, whether this be a meeting room redesign or reorganise storage.
- HR & Finance Admin Support - You will be responsible for supporting some of the administrative tasks, such as raising retail customer invoices, assisting with the onboarding processes, administering our healthcare schemes and keeping systems up to date.
- Purchases & Supplier Negotiation - our client works with suppliers across a multitude of industries including hospitality, equipment and food and beverage. You will be responsible for purchasing and also regularly reviewing our requirements to ensure that we are purchasing efficiently.
- Meetings & Events Coordination - book accommodation, food and beverage, and travel. It will be your responsibility to ensure teams have everything needed to have a successful event.
- Asset Management & Distribution - it will be your responsibility to track and maintain our asset management system so that it accurately reflects where our assets are located at all times.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for an individual who is professional, proactive and communicative with a background in Administration or Office Management.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with our Witney branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please read our GDPR Data Protection Statement on The Recruitment Group website.