- £9.50 per hour
- 7am to 3.30pm – Monday to Friday (40 hours week)
- 8 hours a day with a 30 minute lunch break
- Putting the wiring in the panels for the product
- Using a grouter to make the channels for the cables
- Soldering an advantage but will be taught
- Must have an interest in electronics
- Putting PCB on the back which connects the lights to the panels
- PCB experience a bonus
- Must want a long term role
Perm role for the right person.
For more information please call Jane at The Recruitment Group in Loughborough.