Our excellent client is seeking a PA to join their friendly team on a 6-month fixed term contract, working term time only.
The start date will be January 2024 for 6 months, with the potential of extension.
Our client is a well-respected and forward-thinking school in Oxford. As PA, you will be reporting to the Senior Deputy Head, and responsible for providing administrative support.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing secretarial support to the Senior Deputy Head
- Handling matters with parents in a professional and confidential manner
- Correspond with other staff members and parents on behalf of the Senior Deputy head, ensuring to respond in a timely manner
- Coordinate diaries, and book meetings on behalf of the Senior Deputy Head
- We are looking for a confident and experienced administrator, who has demonstrable experience as a PA or EA
- You will be using Microsoft Office and a bespoke school system, so strong IT skills are essential
- A friendly yet professional manner is important when dealing with sensitive issues with staff, pupils or parents
- 30 days holiday BH
- Private health care
- Free lunches daily
- Enhanced pension
- Free use of sports facilities
This is a full time, term time role, working 36.5 hours per week. The role is situated just outside of central Oxford, and no parking is provided so you must be able to commute via public transport.