This is an entry level role and we are looking for a motivated, confident and personable individual who is looking for a career opportunity with a well-established business.
· Provide a high quality coordination service including liaison with trainers, venues, and couriers to ensure training programs run smoothly both online and in person
· Coordinate our virtual certification courses via Zoom, providing seamless support for the trainer and participants
· Act as a key contact for all clients attending training programs. Provide an efficient service, owning and responding to queries
· Ensure customers receive a high quality, professional pre to post training program
· Measure client satisfaction levels, reporting on issues adversely affecting customer relationships
· Provide office support and guidance to trainers, ensuring they are well equipped for training delivery
· Complete financial investigations and reporting when required
This is a full time office role and you will have the opportunity to work both in the office and at home.
- 25 days holiday
- Private health/dental
- Pension 4-5% match
- Life Assurance x4
- 2X volunteering days
- Fitness & wellbeing reimbursement annually
For more information and to apply, get in touch with our Oxford branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please read our GDPR Data Protection Statement on The Recruitment Group website.