We are aware of current scams impersonating recruitment agencies including ourselves targeting jobseekers over whatsapp and asking them to supply personal details.
Please be aware that The Recruitment Group will never ask you for your personal information via Whatsapp and anyone claiming to be from The Recruitment Group doing so is part of a scam. We also never advertise jobs through Whatsapp.
For more information please click here
We are delighted to be working in partnership with a highly successful client in Thame, who are recruiting for an Office Manager (12-month Fixed Term) to join their team.
The Office Manager is responsible for the day to day administrative and operational performance of the department ensuring that all customer requirements are fulfilled on time and to specification.
Role: Office Manager (12-month Fixed Term)
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Hours: 8.30pm – 5.30pm
Benefits for an Office Manager (12-month Fixed Term):
- 22 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Company Pensions Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- On site parking
Responsibilities of the Office Manager (12-month Fixed Term):
- Deliver high levels of customer service whilst maintaining the effective operational running of the teams ensuring customers’ expectations are surpassed.
- Manage the Office staff to fulfil customer requirements. Train, develop and coach the teams and promote a continuous improvement culture.
- Manage the Business System, ensuring contracts are detailed and accurate, raised in a timely manner by the team, correctly charged and fleet assets are allocated to fulfil the customer specifications.
- Oversee scheduling, diary management and associated compliance requirements.
- Support the Sales Team operationally, address any customer enquiries including the supply of technical information, supported by our Technical Consultants.
- Manage customer invoice queries, effectively dealing with disputes and necessary negotiations, promptly.
- Co-ordinate the recruitment of Office Staff and support other functions with recruitment.
- Any ad-hoc duties or additional responsibilities as and when required by Management.
Requirements of the Office Manager (12-month Fixed Term):
- Experience in office management, managing multiple teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a good problem solver.
- Customer focussed.
- Effective team-management skills.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Attention to detail and maintaining quality.
- The ability to maintain quality of work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Experience using IT and software packages such as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Willingness to work as part of a team as well as being self-motivated to work independently and use own initiative, supporting others in your team.
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit The Recruitment Groups home page to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with our Oxford branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!