We are delighted to be working in partnership with a well-established company in Oxford who are recruiting for an Office Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
As an Office Administrator you will provide administrative support to the Office Manager in the day-to-day running of the office and to carry out your own dedicated administration tasks and customer care. The Office Administrator is required to prioritise work throughout the day, ready to change to a different task in response to new needs/requests arising.
Main duties will include:
• Administration (with a focus on overseeing our contractual analysis, programmes and raising of the appropriate certification).
• CRM – to assist in the development of our new CRM system for company programmes.
• To become familiar with all systems and office procedures.
• To work collaboratively within the office team in the provision of effective administrative work.
• To undertake wider agreed tasks that support the organisation and your own professional development.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Good administrative skills with an excellent eye for detail and accuracy.
• A sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Good verbal and written communication skills, including a professional telephone and email manner.
• Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise tasks.
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
• Effective team player.
• Able to self-motivate, prioritise, plan and organise, including when under pressure.
• Have a proactive approach, taking responsibility for actions and consequences
• A flexible approach to working with a ‘can do’ attitude.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with our Witney branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please read our GDPR Data Protection Statement on The Recruitment Group website.