We are recruiting for an Office Administrator for our client, a well-respected and caring organisation based in Oxford, on a temporary basis for approx 12 weeks.
We are looking for a strong administrator ideally with experience working within an accounts department.
• Phoning suppliers regarding breakdowns and equipment
• Answering phone calls and directing to colleagues
• Ordering IT and telephone Equipment
• Sending Sales Ledger invoices
• Sending statements, chasing outstanding invoices
• Assisting with payroll data, setting up new users
• Assisting with data in Sage
• Experience in Excel and imputing and analysing data
This is a full-time role, Monday to Friday.
You will be working in the office 3 days per week and have the ability to work from home 2 days per week.
For more information and to apply, contact Nicky on 01865 264 050 or click 'Apply' today!
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
The Recruitment Group acting as an Employment Business in respect of this Temporary opportunity.