Free cookie consent management tool by TermsFeed Multi Trade Supervisor | The Recruitment Group
Scam Alert

We are aware of current scams impersonating recruitment agencies including ourselves targeting jobseekers over whatsapp and asking them to supply personal details.

Please be aware that The Recruitment Group will never ask you for your personal information via Whatsapp and anyone claiming to be from The Recruitment Group doing so is part of a scam. We also never advertise jobs through Whatsapp.

For more information please click here

Accept

Multi Trade Supervisor

Apply now

Multi Trade Supervisor

Oldham

£35,000 - £40,000

Permanent

Monday to Friday

08.15 - 17.00

We are currently looking for a Multi Trade Supervisor for our client in Oldham. This is a permanent position paying upto £40,000 per annum.

As a Multi Trade Supervisor you will be managing a team of three operatives performing various maintenance duties on properties across South Manchester. Your week will be 20% desk based at Head Office in Oldham and the other 80% on sites across South Manchester, a company van will be provided.

Duties include;

  • Planning, supervising and undertaking of various labour projects
  • Undertaking and supervision of all labour relating to ongoing, scheduled and planned projects
  • Ownership of projects upon agreed time-scales with management
  • Undertaking of all job with three other members of the properties and estate team

You will need to be a multi skilled worker but the predominantly required skills include;

  • Electrical experience and knowledge
  • Experience with plan to completion of commercial, industrial and residential projects and same for maintenance
  • Experience of from ground works through to final fix and finish of a build process
  • Basic Joinery, plumbing and / or basic brick laying
  • Ability to understand and build from plan
  • Professional, hard-working and customer facing

Please apply through the advert, call 0161 519 1200 or email dave.bull@therecruitment-group.co.uk today.

Apply now