Location – Sutton-in-Ashfield (NG17)
Hourly Rate - £12.50ph (40 hour week) + overtime at £18.75 after 40 hours
Hours – 7am to 4pm Monday to Friday
Our client specialises in the manufacture of industrial lighting systems. Established for over 60 years, the business provide an end-to-end service from initial consultation with their client, through design and manufacture, to installation and ongoing maintenance of their systems.
They supply to a wide variety of industries and customers including Rail, Airports and Transportation Hubs, Sports Venues, Shipping and Ports the business continues to grow and they are now looking for additional staff in their manufacturing facility to meet production demands.
As MIG Welder you will be responsible for:
- Construction and Welding of Tubular Support Columns for lighting systems
- Working with Steel between 3mm – 12mm in thickness and up to 13 meters in length
- Following Technical drawings
- Checking work to ensure it meets design criteria
The Ideal Candidate
The Client is looking for Candidates with the following background:
- Must hold a qualification in Welding or Fabrication (Apprenticeship, NVQ, BTEC etc.)
- At least two years experience of Welding or Fabrication
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit www.therecruitment-group.co.uk/gdpr-data-protection to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.