We're on the lookout for a Medical Secretary to join our well-established client based in Abingdon
About the role:
- To provide an efficient secretarial service for GPs and Health Professionals as required. This includes the typing of letters, reports, patient referrals etc. in an accurate, timely and quality manner and liaising with external agencies as appropriate
- Record information and activities undertaken in an accurate and timely fashion using manual or computer systems as appropriate
- Maintain confidentiality or information relating to patients, relatives, staff and the practice
- Take the necessary precautions when transmitting information
- Advanced key board skills will be required – using excel, word, and clinical software available
- To communicate clearly both written and verbally
Your hours of work will vary according to the needs of the practice but on starting your work pattern will be: Monday – Friday 9am – 3.30pm (1/2 hour lunch break)
- Additional hours will be necessary (up to 35 hrs per week) during periods of annual leave and sickness.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit www.therecruitment-group.co.uk/gdpr-data-protection to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.