Mechanical Fitter – Permanent
Salary – up to £28k
Location – Rugby
Hours - 37.50 hours per week Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5.30pm and 8.30am to 1.00pm on Friday
Mechanical Fitter / Soldering / Crimping / CAD / Cable Assembly / Rugby / Permanent
The Recruitment Group is working with a family-run company that is one of the world’s leading solid-state laser manufacturers. Their lasers find widespread use in a multitude of scientific and industrial applications worldwide.
Purpose of the Mechanical Fitter role:
Our client is looking for a skilled and experienced Mechanical Fitter, the role requires a high standard of dexterity and accuracy. The successful candidate will have a high level of competence with mechanical/CAD drawings.
Main duties and responsibilities of a Mechanical Fitter:
• Read electrical schematics or mechanical CAD engineering drawings.
• Build to sample.
• Cabinet wiring and cable assembly.
• Power supply unit construction.
• Wiring looms and Harnesses.
• Identify, test & fault finding in electrical installation and equipment.
• Neat and accurate crimping and soldering of wires.
• Mechanical assembly duties may include cutting, drilling, tapping, and soldering.
• Cooler build.
• Ensure that all production assembly operations you perform comply with production standards and specifications.
Experience/knowledge requirements for a Mechanical Fitter:
• Ability to build to sample.
• Experience in assembly of electrical and mechanical parts, components, and sub-assemblies.
• Soldering and crimping experience.
• Drilling/tapping experience.
Please contact clarissa @ The Recruitment Group on the contact details provided.Apply now