What’s On Offer?
£30,000-£40,000 dependent upon experience
25 days annual leave + bank holidays + Your Birthday Off
Access to Health and Wellbeing content through our ‘Health Assured’ partnership
Free Fruit delivered fresh every Monday!
What is the Challenge?
We are seeking a qualified, confident Marketing Manager who is ready for a fresh challenge in a business where they can really put their expertise and experience to good use. Someone who wants to put their own ‘stamp’ on how we operate and who can work in a fast-paced high energy workplace with like-minded people.
You will be responsible for building and executing marketing campaigns across all relevant physical and digital platforms to meet strategic goals.
This position reports to the Managing Director and is an integral part of the strategic business plan. You will receive Strategic Direction and guidance on brand development. The ideal candidate will have experience in:
· Campaign Ideation – as the brand guardian you should know what is right creatively for both the brand and the audience to ensure maximum engagement.
· Executing Campaigns – intuitively knowing the best channels to achieve the commercial goals, ensuring that the message is consistent across all channels and that traction is maintained.
· Project Managing and delivery of all campaigns- setting, keeping to, and sharing realistic timescales for delivery.
· Using creative tools and applications to produce content for social channels, in addition to relevant content for the client and candidate database.
· Analysing and Reporting marketing metrics and data from a variety of sources (social media, website, etc.) to share with the Senior Team. Ensuring all KPI’s are met and ROI is monitored for specified campaigns.
· Educate and manage stakeholders on the processes required to deliver excellent results.
· Promoting the marketing activity across the group.
· Converting relevant insight into action plans and commercial reality.
· Building proactive working relationships within the organisation.
· Proactively working with 3rd party suppliers and marketing automation software (job boards/creatives etc).
· In-depth knowledge of CMS and CRM’S.
· Familiar with PPC / SEO / Google analytics.
· Building and delivering Paid Social Media Campaigns.
· Increasing followers across all Social Media Channels
· PR and building relationships with relevant media contacts
· Exceptional communication and creative writing skills
· Managing a marketing budget.
Who Are We?
We are a Recruitment Group who are wholly owned by Recruitment Investments Ltd. In 2021 we launched The Recruitment Group brand and we are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to get their sleeves rolled up and drive awareness and build our new consolidated brand into a major Recruitment player in the UK. You will get to work with a forward-thinking organisation that are all about their people and will allow you the freedom to operate in your role as you see fit. We are quick to act and make decisions as we understand the importance that traction plays in a marketing role.
We utilise leading CRM, design, and automation software, giving our marketing department all the tools, they need to create the most visually engaging marketing content and to reach the right audience at the right time.
Who Are You?
We are seeking someone who can bring their ‘A’ game to the table each and every day. You will be an experienced marketing professional looking for a fresh and exciting challenge with a business that is geared to helping you succeed.
Your curious mindset will allow you to challenge the status quo when needed but also understand the bigger picture that we are trying to achieve. A self-starter who is an exceptional communicator will fit in well with us and your experience in B2B marketing will stand you in good stead with our marketplace. You will also be hungry to keep abreast of competitor activity and the latest marketing trends.
You will have likely been in a B2B marketing role for 4 or more years and understand the challenges that this type of role poses. You can take concepts and intuitively know how to bring these into reality with maximum effect. Understanding business vision and how an effective marketing strategy can help achieve this will be second nature to you. You will be proficient with Microsoft Office and the Adobe suite of products and have a good understanding of marketing automation software. Developing the skills of the team around you and having a mentor/coaching style will also be a part of your skillset. If you have a keen interest in either design, photography & videography this may be advantageous to your application.
We are looking for someone that can create and implement cut-through marketing campaigns that drive lead generation and conversions to achieve ambitious growth targets.